PNU-Purdue Information Exchange Workshop on Nuclear ReacPNU-Purd...
PNU-Purdue Information Exchange Workshop on Nuclear Reactor Safety and Thermal-Hydraulics Research
March 14-15, 2015
Pusan National University, Busan, Korea
Organized by Nuclear Safety Research Center for Thermal-Hydraulic Safety Evaluation and Institute of Nuclear Safety and Protection.
Sponsored by BK21, Pusan National University
Workshop chairman: J.J. Jeong (Pusan National University)
15:00~18:00 March 14 (Open meeting)
Part I. Seminar and lab tour
- Recent R&D Activities on Nuclear Thermal-Hydraulics and Safety at Purdue University (T. Hibiki, Purdue University)
- NRC-Purdue Cooperation for Nuclear Safety (T. Hibiki, Purdue University)
- Lab tour
10:00~13:00 March 15 (Closed Meeting)
Part II. Presentations and Discussions
- Introduction to Nuclear Safety Research Center for Thermal-Hydraulic Safety Evaluation (J.J. Jeong, PNU)
- Development of basic thermal hydraulics models and code improvement for the advancement of regulatory safety analysis technologies of the NPP (B.J. Yun, PNU)
- Basic Experiments and Model Development of Critical Heat Flux on Non-tubular Heating Surfaces (Y.H. Jeong, KAIST)
- Development of Regulatory Verification Technology Elements for Nuclear Reactor Based on Multi-scale Thermal Hydraulics Analysis (I.K. Park, KAERI)
- High-resolution simulation and validation for thermal-hydraulic phenomena in nuclear reactor components (H.K. Cho, SNU)
- Discussions for Future Collaboration
*Dr. Hibiki’s itinerary
- March 14: 11:25 KIX 12:55 Busan
- March 15: 17:10 Busan 18:30 KIX
- 첨부파일이(가) 없습니다.